Life Stage Gift Planner™
Over Age 65
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues
you may find yourself dealing with are:
- Shifting to income-producing assets
- Increasing cash flow—charitable gift planning can help minimize taxes
- Maintaining financial stability
- Anticipating healthcare needs and insurance coverage
- Concern about the financial future of younger members of the family
- Review will and estate plans
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
For More Information
- Contact Elizabeth Halajian at (312) 334-2460 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on designating your gift.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include the Harris Theater in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Music and Dance Theater Chicago, Inc.
Address: 205 East Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-3930153
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.