What to Give
The simplest way to support the Theater is through cash gifts. But creative gifts of assets can include stocks, bonds, and property (real estate and personal property such as artwork). These provide you with charitable deductions and can offer additional tax savings as well.
Choose the category of assets below that best fits your situation.
- Gifts of Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards
A gift of cash is easy to make.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Smart giftplanning combines charitable intent with cost-efficient planning techniques.
- Gifts from Retirement Plans
Consider using retirement-plan benefits to make a significant gift.
- Gifts of Life Insurance
Life insurance may fund a gift or replace the value of a gifted asset.
- Tangible Personal Property
Tangible property contributions provide charitable deductions based on a standard of "related use."
- Gifts of Real Estate
Most kinds of real estate may be donated to the Theater.
- Closely Held Business Stock
Business owners contributing closely held stock are allowed a charitable deduction.
For More Information
- Contact Elizabeth Halajian at (312) 334-2460 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on designating your gift.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include the Harris Theater in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Music and Dance Theater Chicago, Inc.
Address: 205 East Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-3930153
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.