Ways to Give
Create Your Legacy Through a Planned Gift
Charitable gifts help you meet your current philanthropic goals and extend your generosity well into the future. But did you know that a planned gift can also protect your assets, provide for your family, and guarantee you income for life? You can even make a significant impact through a gift that costs nothing in your lifetime (through a charitable bequest under your will).
Six Ways to Make a Planned Gift
To read about one of the six basic ways to make a planned gift, select the one below that best fits your situation.
- Gifts by Will
Make a gift that costs nothing now.
- Gifts That Pay You Income
You can support the Theater and retain income for yourself and loved ones.
- Gifts That Protect Your Assets
Lead trusts allow you to benefit the Theater now, then your heirs.
- Gifts from Retirement Plans
Consider retirement-plan benefits for a significant gift to the Theater.
- Gifts by Estate Note
An estate note is an irrevocable pledge or debt against the donor's estate.
- What to Give
Giving cash is simple, but giving assets such as stocks often offers additional tax savings.
For More Information
- Contact Elizabeth Halajian at (312) 334-2460 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on designating your gift.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include the Harris Theater in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Music and Dance Theater Chicago, Inc.
Address: 205 East Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-3930153
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.